The pink city Jaipur is the capital of the desert state of Rajasthan where mighty forts, palaces, and monuments make this city a unique travel destination. 281 km from Delhi via NH48, 290 km from Delhi via NH352, and 326 km from Delhi via NH21, Jaipur is simply one of the most preferred tourist destinations for millions of Indians and foreign tourists as well. When it comes to reaching this place via air, Jaipur is just 241 km away via an aerial route. There are lots of points of interest in Jaipur that entice couples, families, groups, corporate, and solo travelers. If you are visiting Jaipur for the first time and looking for a travel agent in Jaipur, wait a moment! Just go through the following things to take a note of what you should do to bring the best out of a customized and tailor-made Jaipur tour designed and planned by professional travel agents in Jaipur.
ROMANTIC SPACES FOR COUPLES IN JAIPUR
For a large number of couples, romance is all about having a candlelit dinner, watching the sunset together, spending hours in a room locked inside, sipping your favorite drink, or going on a lazy stroll. When it comes to finding the best romantic spaces for couples, Jaipur has lots of idyllic hangouts for fun loving couples. Following are some of the places in Jaipur where couples can enjoy the romance in the desert state in a never before way.
- 1135 AD Restaurant at Amber Fort for a wonderful fine dining experience
- Padao in Nahargarh Fort for a jaw-dropping view of photogenic sunset
- Chokhi Dhani Village Resort for enjoying puppet shows, folk dance performances, camel ride, and elephant rides
- Terrace Grill at Hotel Park Prime for capturing romantic moments under the star-lit sky
- Rambagh Palace for a cuddle-stay and regal experience
- Sisodia Rani Garden to a peaceful stroll with your partner
- Samode Palace for a romantic, cozy, and royal stay
- Wassup Restro and Lounge for a romantic date with her
- A romantic stroll at Smriti van through the narrow trails and bird watching
- A picture perfect dinner date at forest-themed restaurant Forresta Kitchen & Bar
Jaipur is considered as one of the best honeymoon destinations in India owing to lots of romantic spaces for couples. Sheesha Restaurant, Fairmont Jaipur, Lounge 18, Bella Casa, and central park are some of other unique places for couples that Jaipur travel agents can suggest you. Just ask your agent to add some of the prime destinations in the tour package.
SHOPPING IN JAIPUR
For shopaholics, Jaipur is a great option as it offers travelers endless things at big, small, and busy streets and markets. There are some notable shopping places that can improve your total shopping experience. From a simple handcrafted wooden product to a costly and expensive jewelry item, Jaipur shopping circles have everything for travelers from all walks of life. If you are planning to visit Jaipur sooner or later, make sure you visit these unique places to grab gifts for your loved ones. These places include:
- Bapu Bazaar for Jaipur textile goods and M I Road for colorful pots and wooden souvenirs
- Nehru Bazaar for the traditional joothis and Sireh Deori Bazaar for camel leather products
- Shop at Kishanpol Bazaar for textile items, wonderful wooden sculptures, and souvenirs
- Shop for precious stones, gems, and semi-precious stones at Johri Bazaar where you will get wonderful handmade necklaces and delicate jewelry
- Visit Chandpol Bazaar for purchasing handicrafts, wooden sculptures, stones, and carpets
- Visit Tripolia Bazaar for buying beautiful varieties of bangles, Bandini tie, dye fabrics, designer carpets, and traditional wares
Ask you travel agent in Jaipur to book a hotel near the top shopping destinations so that you can collect the best and famous gifts and daily use items for yourself without wasting your precious time.
If you are a night crawler, make sure Jaipur has lots of things for you. Jaipur’s nightlife is no less than the fast and vibrant Delhi, Mumbai, and Bangalore. Following are some of the top places to visit in Jaipur at night or hang out during nights in Jaipur: Come to Hawa Mahal, Amar Jawan Jyoti, Chokhi Dhani, Jawahar Circle, Statue Circle, Nahargarh Fort, Jal Mahal, 24/7 coffee shops, pubs and discos, and night clubs in Jaipur. To bring the best out of your next travel to Jaipur and enjoy the nightlife, try the following ones and make your trip accomplished:
- 50-minute Sound and Light Show at the Amber Fort for viewing the striking play of lights with music
- Enjoy a good Bollywood masala flick at Raj Mandir
- Enjoy cocktails at laid-back rooftop cafe bar
- Enjoy food and drink with light music in the classic bars and hotels
- Try some delicious North Indian, Chinese, and Rajasthani cuisines
- Try some street food from vendors in prime locations in the Pink City
- Watching real talent perform live at great theaters at Birla Auditorium, Jawahar Kala Kendra, and Ravindra Manch in Jaipur
Don’t forget to ask your Jaipur travel agent to include as many as Jaipur nightlife attractions in your Jaipur travel package.
PLACES TO VISIT IN JAIPUR IN ONE DAY
Jaipur is simply a gateway to Rajasthan and 24 hours are not enough to enjoy the real hues of the Pink City. But a one-day golden tour package covering Agra, Delhi, and Jaipur can let you spend some time in the city. If you don’t have much time to stay in Jaipur, you better spend a long day here to cover the maximum traveler destinations. When you opt for a one day trip to Jaipur, you better ask your Jaipur travel agents for making a customized tour so that you can visit maximum popular tourist destinations in Jaipur without wasting your precious time.
Take a private car tour and set out for a brief journey. It will be great if you can divide your journey into three different parts:
Morning (8 am to 1.30pm)
- Jaipur Amber Fort for viewing convoluted courtyards, mahals, and palaces with impressive carvings and engrave work
- Jaipur Jaigarh fort museum famous for 20 feet long and 50-tonne Jaivan cannon
- Jaipur Nahargarh Fort View from Jantar Mantar
- Jalmahal transformed into a luxury boutique hotel
- Jaipur-Gaitore-Royal-Cenotaph-Chhatri Gaitore is a calm place away from the noise of city
Afternoon (2pm to 6pm) within Pink City area
- Jaipur City Palace having museums exhibiting clothing, jewelry, armor, buggies, gathering halls, handicrafts
- Jaipur Jantar Mantar observatory to know time, date, Eclipse, movement of the planets
- Jaipur Hawa Mahal having 953 latticed windows and 5 storeys
Evening (After 6 pm)
- Shopping at top and famous bazaars
- Dinning some ethnic food at petty restaurants or luxury hotels
JAIPUR TRAVEL PACKAGES
If travelers are visiting the Pink City from a distant area in India or any foreign location, they simply need to customize their travel with the help of a travel agent so that they face no intricacy while visiting the city. There are lots of Jaipur travel packages from different travel agencies that one can choose on the basis of his or her changing needs and travel preferences. With a right tour package, you can easily roam into and around prime and offbeat travel destinations in Jaipur and have a date with mighty man-made structure taking you to the medieval history of Rajputs. Tour packages can be chosen on the basis of summer, winter, or monsoon. Maximum travelers like to choose a package on the basis of number days they like to spend in Jaipur. Following are some top options that you can choose to make a sojourn with the desert state:
- Jaipur vacation packages and Jaipur honeymoon package
- Jaipur family package and Jaipur corporate package
- Jaipur festival package and Jaipur cultural package
- Golden tour package and Jaipur weekend tour package
- 1-day Jaipur package and 15-days Jaipur tour package
- Jaipur historical tour package and Jaipur desert tour package
Don’t forget to ask your Jaipur travel agent for a customized tour ensuring all arrangements of accommodation, transportation, food, sightseeing, flight ticketing, forex, travel insurance, visa, and passport.
PLACES TO VISIT NEAR JAIPUR
Like Jaipur, Rajasthan also has lots of places to visit where you will find a perfect mix of Rajasthani tradition, culture, history, grandeur, and royalty. These places are mostly weekend getaways where travelers from the city and urban areas like to visit on weekend to shed their tension and feel rejuvenated. Following are some popular and offbeat travel destinations around Jaipur that you will like to visit during your next travel to Jaipur:
- Places to visit near Jaipur within 100 km: Shekhawati
- Places to visit near Jaipur within 160 km: Ajmer, Alwar, Pushkar, Ranthambhore, Behror, Silsierh, Neemrana
- Places to visit near Jaipur within 200 km: Kota, Agra, Gurgaon, Bhilwara, Bundi, Mandawa with all mentioned above attractions
- Places to visit near Jaipur within 400 km: Delhi, Jodhpur, Nathdwara, Gwalior, Chittorgarh, Hanumangarh and all mentioned above destinations
With a certified and professional travel agent in Jaipur, you can know everything about Jaipur tourist spots; Jaipur sightseeing; Pink City walk; heritage of Jaipur; shopping in Jaipur; Jaipur festivals and events; excursions from Jaipur; Jaipur restaurants and pubs; must visit places; weekend getaway around Jaipur, luxury, heritage, and budget hotels in Jaipur; car hire, taxi rental in Jaipur; guided wall city tour; Jaipur weather and area; cinemas halls in Jaipur; Jaipur cultural centers; Jaipur palaces, forts, and monuments; Jaipur flights information, and many more.