India is really incredible as it is a perfect amalgamation of vivid cultures, traditions, customs, languages, religions, and festivals. As an old adage says, “Every two miles the water changes, every four miles the speech.” The colorful face of India changes frequently from districts to states. From hill stations to beaches, from snow-covered mountains to desert, from spiritual places to wildlife destinations, and from backwaters to giant forts, you can expect India as a land of surprises where you get a unity in the real diversity.
Like a complete Indian masala movie, India has everything that makes it a great country for travel enthusiasts. When it comes to traveling to India, all Indians and foreign travelers need to have some sorts of travel-themed packages from leading and professional travel agents. When you are online, you can search famous tourist places in India state wise or bet places to visit in India during summers or winters. Remember that assistance from verified travel agents can make your travel totally hassle-free.
Travel agents in India: A guide to taking balanced decision
A travel agent is the verified and customer-oriented individual, agency, group, or company dealing in the selling and supplying of travel products and services. With an agent, you can expect ready-made or customized tour packages to visit incredible India. A verified travel agent near you or online can help you get an all-inclusive tour package to visit any popular or offbeat travel destination in all parts of India. A perfect travel agent works as a guide and helps you take a balanced decision on choosing the best travel package as per your changing needs. If you are unable to understand which package suits you the best and fits your exact needs, you better take help from travel agents in India to get a complete tour package to visit your dream destination in India. You can easily find travel agents in every nook and corner in Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Jaipur, Kerala, Goa, Manali, etc.
The following list is a collection of top tourist destinations in India that you should visit before you die with your friends, families, or solo. Have a look at a few of them that you can reach after taking help from top-rated travel agents.
A visit to the hill stations with travel agents:
There are hundreds of popular and offbeat hill stations in India where you can spend your weekend and feel refreshed and disconnected from the hectic city life. If you are visiting any hill station for the first time, make sure you can’t make a difference without taking help from hill station travel agents. Indian travel agents can help you choose best hill stations that are perfect for family trips, honeymoons, or picnic. They can also draft a proper itinerary so that you can enhance your travel experience to India’s most popular hill stations. Following are some of the top hill stations that your travel agents in India can recommend you when you have to celebrate holidays with friends and families in a never before way:
- Hill stations in central India: Panchmarhi, Madhya Pradesh; Manipatt in Chattisgarh.
- Hill stations in northeast of India: Darjeeling and Kalimpong in West Bengal; Shillong, Tawang, Maibam Lokpa, and Mirik.
- Hill stations in north India: Auli, Chail, Chamba Valley, Kasuli, Dharamsala, Kufri, Manali, and Shimla in Himachal Pradesh; Chopta, Munsiyari, and Pithoragarh in Uttrakahnd, and Gulmerg, Leh, and Ladakh in Kashmir.
- Hill stations in South India: Anantagiri, Visakhapatnam; Coorg and Nandi Hills in Karanataka; Ooty, Kodaikanal, Yeracaud in Tamilnadu; and Ponmudi, Wayanad, Munnar in Kerala.
- Hill stations in western India: Chikaldhara in the Vidarbha region of Maharashtra; Panchgani, Maharashtra; Wilson Hills, Valsad district of Gujarat; Mount Abu in the Sirohi district of Rajasthan; Mahabaleshwar and Matheran in Maharashtra.
A visit to wildlife destinations with travel agents:
There is no dearth of the best wildlife sanctuaries and national parks in India where you can easily see endangered wildlife animals and birds in their own natural habitats in a calm and composed ambiance. When you take help from an agent, it can help you book an elephant or jeep safari. It can tell you choose the best wildlife destination to spot the Royal Bengal tiger, the best time to visit the national parks, and what to do inside a national park to bring the best out of the Kaziranga or Jim Corbett tour package. Following is a list of some of the top national parks in India that are frequently visited by millions of wildlife lovers to celebrate their holidays and leisure time:
- ACHANAKMAR national park, Mungeli district, Chhattisgarh
- BANDHAVGARH national park, Madhya Pradesh
- BANDIPUR national park, Karnataka
- DUDHWA national park, Uttar Pradesh
- JIM CORBETT national park, Uttarakhand
- KANHA national park, Madhya Pradesh
- KAZIRANGA National Park, Assam
- MANAS national park, Assam
- NAGARHOLE Tiger Reserve, Karnataka
- PENCH National Park, Madhya Pradesh
- PERIYAR Tiger Reserve, Kerala
- SUNDARBANS national park, West Bengal
- TADOBA-ANDHARI national park, Maharashtra
A visit to the beaches with travel agents:
When it comes to playing with waters and feel the soft touch of white sand bare feet, beaches of Goa, Kerala, Tamilnadu, and Maharashtra make a big difference. A large number of beaches have been already promoted as famous tourist spots by the concerned state governments. People from all walks of life like to throng to popular and offbeat beaches to beat the heat of summers in North India. At these places, visitors can also enjoy lots of adventure sports and can enjoy the nightlife of a particular destination, such as Goa. Come to these beaches to have some seafood and water sports. Following are some top beaches in four states of India that you can visit any time of year with your friends and families, even as a solo traveler.
- Goa beaches: Palolem Beach, Baga Beach, Benaulim Beach, Colva Beach, Miramar Beach, Calangute Beach, Majorda Beach, Bogmalo Beach, Vagator Beach, and Dona Paula Beach
- Kerala beaches: Marari Beach, Alleppey Beach, Kovalam Beach (the most popular one), Bekal Beach, Kappad Beach, Chowara Beach, Varkala Beach, Shankumugham Beach, and Neendakara Beach
- Maharashtra beaches: Ganapatipule Beach, Dahanu-Bordi Beach, Juhu Beach, Shriwardhan Harihareshwar Beach, Madh Island Beach, Tarkarli Beach, Velneshwar Beach and Mandwa and Kihim Beach.
- Tamilnadu beaches: Mahabalipuram, Kanyakumari, Elliot’s Beach, Poompuhar, Thiruchendur, Covelong Beach, and Marina Beach & Aquarium
A visit to adventure destinations with travel agents:
When it comes to enjoying sports at popular travel destinations, India offers a long list of adventure sports and destinations for the lovers of bungee jumping, rafting, rock climbing, trekking, biking, caving, scuba diving, parasailing, etc. A travel agent can help you know where you will get the best facilities and amenities to enjoy the best adventure sports. Professional agents know how to book a package with all possible adventure sports without wasting your precious time and money. During the peak season, you rarely find the best packages. But an agent can help you get last minute hotel deal and a complete travel package ensuring lots of adventure activities as per availability of a variety of sports. Following are some of the topmost adventure activities that you can enjoy as per terms and conditions of your adventure tour package:
- White water rafting in Rishikesh
- Roopkund Trek in Uttarakhand
- Motorcycle tour from Shimla to Leh
- Caving in Meghalaya in captivating caves
- Bungee jumping, skydiving, and flying fox at Rishikesh
- Parasailing in famous Kerala beaches
- Flyboarding in Goa beaches
- Rock climbing in Sikkim, Himachal, and Uttrakhand
- Spotting tigers at tiger reserves in national parks
- Underwater Scuba diving in Goa beaches
A visit to the pilgrimage places with travel agents:
India is God’s own abode and the almighty is found in all temples and religious places. But there are some special temples and shrines you need to visit once in a lifetime in order to get the blessings of revered gods and goddesses. Give a new touch to your spirituality and complete your journey to get rid of all bonds of life and death on this earth by visiting top religious and pilgrimage places in all parts of India. India is a perfect mix of a variety of religions existing together in harmony. If you want to know what India has in its bag for all religions, visit the following places to make a big difference:
- Hindu pilgrimage tours in India: Charm Dham Yatra, Amarnath Yatra, Balaji temple Yatra, Vaishno Devi shrine, Mathura, and Siddhi Vinayak
- Sikh pilgrimage tours in India: Anandpur Sahib, Goindwal Sahib, Golden Temple, Hemkund Sahib, Patna Sahib, and Paonta Sahib (Himachal)
- Jain pilgrimage tours in India
- Buddhist pilgrimage tours in India: Rajgir, Sanchi, Vaishali, Kapilvastu, Kushinagar, and Nalanda
- Christian pilgrimage tours in India
- Muslims pilgrimage tours in India
All these places are special and should be visited by you at least once in your lifetime with near and dear ones. Solo travelers can manage things somehow, but getting the right help from the top and leading travel agents in India make things quite easy for all. While buying any travel product or service, make sure you contact only verified travel agents who are certified and own proper licenses to serve Indian and global travelers with no biases. Getting in touch will professional players will help you get a fuss-free travel experience whether you are going to visit the hottest place in Rajasthan or ever cool destinations in Leh and Ladakh.